Saturday, July 25, 2009

Beware....Name Change Ahead!

For any of you that have ever dared to read my blog (thank you by the way), I've decided to change the name and the focus of my writings. I was thinking today that "Tales of a Stressed Out Mom" just sounds too......desperate! Truth be told, my job as Mom at this house isn't ALWAYS stressful so I don't want to be accused of false advertising here! I've decided to change the title to "Where the Blacktop Ends", which is a romantic way of describing my life in the country....out here on a gravel road....miles from town.....in the middle of nowhere....are you feeling my pain yet?

I'm hoping to create somewhat of a schedule to this blog thing, but haven't ironed out all of the details yet. I know that along with stories of my children, I will have to share how I am turning myself from town girl to farm girl....now, please do not think that this transformation has been easy, graceful or peaceful - I've taken every turn in the road with some kicking and screaming, but I'm learning....sl-o-o-o-o-w-ly! This blog will be dedicated to those skills I'm sort of acquiring, how I feel about life on the farm, and anything humorous that happens to knock on the door!

I thank you for reading and hope you enjoy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I didn't know you blogged until i saw this link on FB. I have 3 close personal friends that blog too. Classy Chaos, MITMommy, and ImNotTalkingAboutItImJustSaying. Check them out. They are good at reading others and commenting back too!

    I even posted a "guest blog" for MIT MOMMY last month when she was on vaca. It was really exciting to write creatively again.

    Really like your new name! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete